Old 08-13-2020, 09:08 AM   #586
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
this virus is a double edged sword.
More like a Medieval mace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
I forgot to add, if you wear gloves remember don't touch your face with your gloved hands.

Masks make me touch my face more than I would like because they slip all around. That is a problem I haven't figured out yet. I keep saying don't touch your face to myself, but when the mask blocks my eyes I don't have a choice. I can't see. I don't know if it's just me but I have a hell of a time with masks slipping around. My wife complains about it too so probably not just me.
They slip because they don't have a snug fit. If you have the type that loops around your ears, fold the ear loop so it comes to a point and tie a small rubber band around the folded tips of each ear. That will pull the mask more tightly to your face and it won't travel. The rubber bands aren't irritating, either. Two of my masks are like this and I have to do that to keep them from traveling all over my face.

Also, if you wear glasses, tuck the top of the mask on your nose bridge and then put your glasses on top. It helps to keep the vision part of it a little better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post

We could have been NZ,but no dumbo is following Trump,coz he has been such a sucess.

New Zealand is having a resurgence now after 3 months of containment so no one is safe anymore.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: