View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 01:00 PM   #45
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

OMG after almost three years of insisting "we will NOT get another dog until Lady is gone; I don't want her teaching another dog her bad habits; I cannot handle six animals; we cannot afford two dogs right now...." etc etc.... I think I just adopted a puppy.

My neighbors moved out and friends of the family came to clean up their apartment, so I went over to say hello and discovered that their puppy--which had been given away--was brought back this morning and dumped on the cleaning friends by a woman who said, "Take this dog back before my husband kills it."

The hip is deformed and the pup can't put any weight on the back leg at all. I have to go pick Lady up at the vet's this afternoon and so I offered to take the pup with me and see how bad the injuries are, and whether the dog can be saved or not.......

...........I can't shake the thought that I just got Gryph a puppy..........

This is crazy... How are we going to feed a pup that looks like it's either lab or pit bull??

How am I going to convince Lady to accept a puppy?

How will the cats EVER come to forgive us?!!!

.............maybe the puppy will belong to someone else... maybe... maybe?
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote