View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 01:55 PM   #51
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

CRAP... I have a dog. I went to the bathroom... he cried and then FORCED himself to follow me, crying from pain and fear the whole way. Once he saw where I was he went back to bed... and then FORCED himself to come and meet me when I came back to the puter.

This baby better live. Crap. He wagged his tail at me, with two bad hips, he wagged his tail. CRAP.

*tries not to cry*

*doesn't succeed very well*

~~~~~~~~

*takes deep breath and gets re-centered*

Okay NotAnAverageGuy *that's a mouthful, lol* your dog can eat chicken, yes, cooked by any method--I favor boiling because you get the broth also, sooo good to make the rice with the broth--BUT never never never ever the chicken bones, and never turkey bones or turkey skin either.

Avoid mushrooms, onions, salt, and beans. Garlic is okay for dogs; it helps a little to repel fleas, and dogs tend to like the flavor.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post: