Thread: Healthy Pets
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #52
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
CRAP... I have a dog. I went to the bathroom... he cried and then FORCED himself to follow me, crying from pain and fear the whole way. Once he saw where I was he went back to bed... and then FORCED himself to come and meet me when I came back to the puter.

This baby better live. Crap. He wagged his tail at me, with two bad hips, he wagged his tail. CRAP.

*tries not to cry*

*doesn't succeed very well*

~~~~~~~~

*takes deep breath and gets re-centered*

Okay NotAnAverageGuy *that's a mouthful, lol* your dog can eat chicken, yes, cooked by any method--I favor boiling because you get the broth also, sooo good to make the rice with the broth--BUT never never never ever the chicken bones, and never turkey bones or turkey skin either.

Avoid mushrooms, onions, salt, and beans. Garlic is okay for dogs; it helps a little to repel fleas, and dogs tend to like the flavor.

Hmm boiling never thought about that, ty for the tips and my dog is a garlic whore anyways lol, she got ahold of my garlic rice one time and chowed down

*rolls eyes* and if its easier just call me sugar daddieo lol
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote