Thread: Healthy Pets
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 10:07 PM   #56
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
are you asking how to bake a chicken? Its cheaper to buy the chicken on the bone cut up. If you're making it for your dog maybe put a tiny bit of olive oil. Bake at 380 for about 40 min, but that depends on the size of the pieces. I cook everything by temperature and use thermometer. You can also boil it until it starts to break away. Just pull it off the bones. Make sure you get all the bones. Try baking a sweet potato and give her/him 1/2 with that chicken.

no seasoning and definitely no onions. many times we give our dogs leftovers without thinking what's in it and some things are just not good for them and will make them sick.
ohhhhhhh they can eat sweet tatos, woot this is great and yeah I always buy boneless chicken, I just wasnt sure what temp to set it too and for how long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Just don't do too much garlic. In small doses its fine. Don't use garlic salt. Try adding a little parsley.

Dogs also love plain yogurt and small amounts its good for them. I wouldn't go crazy on grains. The best thing you can feed your dog is chicken, veggies, some fruits. Very little, if any grains.

Yeah I have heard small doses and never garlic salt always garlic powder, i dont like garlic salt anyways lol so I wouldnt let my dog have it.... I think i need to google what dogs can and cannot have
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote