Thread: Healthy Pets
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 09:59 AM   #59
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Remember to never give your dog grapes. They usually love them but the skins can be toxic to their kidneys.

Also, I just found this little factoid out...when your dog poops - look at the poop about 10-15 minutes after and see if it has a noctiably white/dry look to it. A dog who's food is properly balanced should have poop that maintains its poopy color for at least an hour or so after. If it turns white then your dogs kidneys aren't functioning properly so as to add moisture to the feces. One of the number one causes of premature death in dogs is kidney ailments. Olive had this problem and so I switched her food and she is pooping great now!

I also feed her two raw eggs a week to keep her coat shiney. She loves them...I can crack the egg right into her mouth
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: