Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post
ohhhhhhh they can eat sweet tatos, woot this is great and yeah I always buy boneless chicken, I just wasnt sure what temp to set it too and for how long.

Yeah I have heard small doses and never garlic salt always garlic powder, i dont like garlic salt anyways lol so I wouldnt let my dog have it.... I think i need to google what dogs can and cannot have
Dogs love sweet potatoes and pumpkin. If you eat in balance with your local area you'll be more healthy and so will your dog. This is why seasonal fruits and veggies are important. In fall and into winter everyone, even my hens and pig get sweet potatoes, echinacea- cone flowers (which they eat no problem) and garlic. As mentioned I also start throwing mint, basil and any other herbs I have growing in the ground right before they freeze. This builds up immunity for winter.

Then spring you can give berries and baby greens which are easy to grow. But if you don't garden buy a big bag of blue berries at Sam's Club, defrost what you need and add to food with a small amount of yogurt. If you don't garden buy the tubs of organic spinach and salad mix - puree and add. They are under 4.00 a tub and one tub will last 1 human, 2 dogs or 1 tub 5 dogs.
AS summer heat approaches continue greens and add cantaloupe, green beans and peas. Soy beans in limited amounts,

There are things you clearly stay away from. Onions, tomatos (some tomato sauce ok) citrus, grapes, anything acid. Corn is ok but it's really too starchy and adds very little to their diet.

I eat a lot of beans- black beans, pinto, black eye peas. I always make extra for my dogs without onions and often throw in greens.

Change your own diet, become more balanced with the earth and your local environment then share it with your dog. Yes, he needs protein but why not supplement with fruits, veggies and legumes?

Here's what gets me... they tell you the life expectancy of certain breeds and it ranges from 14-20 years, right? The life expectancy of humans 40 years ago was very low, now its proven, with proper diet a human can live a healthy life to 120 years! I feel we can give this to our pets too. Over and over I see the results of of dogs living 25-30 years. Some of my dogs are already older and I didn't know what I know today. The dogs I adopt are already challenged BUT I see a huge difference in every aspect of their life by watching their diet, brushing, nice music, walks and love. We all benefit from this plan. (kiss)
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: