Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dark

I kept seeing reviews for Dark but did not really read what it was about. I am glad that I didn't because it was so absorbing to watch it unfold. It is German but a Netflix original. I just looked at a trailer on YouTube that was subtitled but I am watching an English version that came up automatically. It must be dubbed but if it is, very quickly, I stopped even thinking about it. It has been compared to Stranger Things but for me, that comparison did not last long.

It is really, really good. I was going to watch one episode this morning and now I am on number 8 . I read season 2 was just given the green light by Netflix and I am really glad! I am only including the teaser trailer here in case you want to find out for yourselves...

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: