Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It is very brisk outside, lots of freezing air abounds, so I spent Sunday morning cleaning my car: The windows need to be clean and free from debris, so I can see without weird circular post-cleaning marks are absent from the glass windows. Took me about an hour to do, inside and out. Lots of bending and stretching and getting into areas that are hard positions for me to bear.

I also went for a walk. I only logged about 5K steps on my neighborhood walk, but with cleaning the car windows, cleaning wood floors in my house and vacuuming carpets, I feel like I got a fair amount of exercise in this morning.

There's still the rest of today, but I need to rest and so that is how I will spend my day today (resting up for the work week).

Happy Sunday to all,
~K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: