View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 08:30 PM   #5043
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
If you use newspaper and either Windex or vinegar, you won't have lint or streaks when cleaning your windshield. Also, if you wipe your blades with alcohol, it cleans the muck off of them so they don't streak the outside.

As for myself, my walk was about a mile and a half today and my step total thus far is just under 6500. It started to rain otherwise I'd have walked longer. Also, an orange tabby was waiting at my doorstep but ran away when I walked up. Hope he finds his way home.
I tried your tip for cleaning windshield wiper blades and it worked like a charm. Thanks Gemme!

I pulled a muscle in my thigh, right thigh, right above my knee but on the inside. I don't know how I did it, but I got out my stretch exercise papers from PT days, a couple years ago, and I hope that muscle recovers soon. It's still a tender area on my leg.

I have yet to get my bicycle tire fixed, but that is because the bicycle shop I go to is still not open to the public. As long as they can somehow be open by spring of next year, I will make sure to get my bicycle tire fixed.

Last weekend I found a great place to go for short walks and because I am taking a few days off before this weekend, I plan to go scout out a few more walking paths. It's down at the coast, so I can hardly wait to go explore.

--K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: