Old 10-27-2020, 09:17 PM   #5044
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I tried your tip for cleaning windshield wiper blades and it worked like a charm. Thanks Gemme!

I pulled a muscle in my thigh, right thigh, right above my knee but on the inside. I don't know how I did it, but I got out my stretch exercise papers from PT days, a couple years ago, and I hope that muscle recovers soon. It's still a tender area on my leg.

I have yet to get my bicycle tire fixed, but that is because the bicycle shop I go to is still not open to the public. As long as they can somehow be open by spring of next year, I will make sure to get my bicycle tire fixed.

Last weekend I found a great place to go for short walks and because I am taking a few days off before this weekend, I plan to go scout out a few more walking paths. It's down at the coast, so I can hardly wait to go explore.

--K.
Glad my tip worked! Sorry to hear about your pulled muscle. I knew I was getting old when I reached my arm back and pulled a muscle. I wasn't lifting anything or in an odd position; just reaching back onto the sofa and BAM. Eating more bananas has helped. Muscles love potassium!

Tonight, I walked outside and in a store and at work so my total is somewhere above 8200 now. I'm winding down so I may only get another 200 in before bed.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: