LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

It is not a problem, until it is a problem. My son is involved in lots of activities that make sharing meals a necessity.

~ They may or may not be his faves-it is truly hard to know based on the words of another student (child or not).

~ They are in a public place. Were any of them acting inappropriately?

~ Were they working on a project and needed to eat. Sometimes a meal is just a meal.

~ Approach him with your concerns if you want, but by all means, do it privately. Do not risk his livelihood unnecessarily.

A little story: when my sister was in college, there was a hot, young professor teaching English. A few (4 I think) of the popular girls decided to see if he would trade grades for fun. He refused. And they all went to the dean of students and reported him for sexual harassment. Despite the intervention of other students who knew what was going on, he lost his job because the risk of keeping him after the reports from four different women were too much for them to feel comfy ignoring