View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 08:55 PM   #11
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I had a choir teacher in high school who used to take his "favorites" out...turned out is was a cover for the relationship he had with a girl from my class. They married and are still together, but he lost his job. This was 1979 and things were a bit looser, but..... Anyway, as these girls have graduated there's not much anyone can do.

I also had a male teacher in 5th grade who would take the boys camping but not the girls...anyone wanna guess where that went?

Wrong is wrong, and not abiding by "limits" and rules placed to make sure things are safe for children is reason to be reported. IMO
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: