Old 06-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #13
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know really, but since you asked for opinions...

One reminiscent situation comes to mind. When i was in high school, from freshman to senior, there were a group of us girls that had dinner every single Friday night with two Male teachers. The reason was because we were cheerleaders and it was the football coaches, just before the football games. The entire football team went but the cheerleaders sat with the coaches (teachers) at their table. The "guys" all had the back room away from us. In appearance, that may not have looked so great.

But, it was tradition. It was our "normal". And there were never any problems.

Maybe it's just what they do after choir practice?

But, i always say ...trust your gut. If you felt it was icky, check it out a little deeper.

Good luck and ty for seeing this and questioning it. Even if it is innocent, it is good that we all watch for things that may not be "just right".
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: