View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 03:34 PM   #14
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

peachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a mum and mums overreact about our babies that's our job. Good for you. Doing your job right :-) Hopefully there is nothing untoward going on here but until you have rolled up your mum sleeves and found out for yourself you will be a fretful, flapping, fussing mum which is no good.

Whatever the situation here, age of the girls, school policy etc I am with Princessbelle that when it comes to your child you can trust your gut feeling. Whatever anyone says, whatever is the norm...if you think something is amiss - it probably is. Your intuition about your child is a finely tuned thing. What happens at your child's school activities is your business. I don't think it matters too much what you say or to whom you say it, if all you are doing is being honest, you won't go wrong. I hope you have your concerns put to rest.

pxo

Caution: contains hard stone
peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peachy For This Useful Post: