Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Femme Nailed..."The Island Girl Series" #5

I admit it…I’m a nail slut. In addition to being a shoe whore, I have come to the realisation that yes…I am….a nail slut. I adore getting my nails done. I’ve had that off again, on again love affair with acrylic nails, solar nails, and every vice in between…
I have finally just given in to this hedonistic addictive love affair once and for all-and even people around me are far happier, calling me such a girly girl…to which I just
*blush…and positively squeal with delight replying… “That’s RIGHT!!!” and show them my lovely nails…

My plan every year is to hold out until summer for the beginning of Pride festivities-
I like to look my femmiest for Pride…and the nails have it-in addition to my stilettos,
my tight jeans or dress…the nails just take me to that “whole ‘nuther level of femmeness“…I’m not sure why…I don’t ask, I just obey my inner Femme lioness who wants to have gorgeous sexy claws to scratch and…and….*ahem (jots down notes for ‘Femme Erotique’ piece…*wink)

Living on a small rural island in the middle of Puget Sound, you would think there wouldn’t be ANYONE who could A.) possibly do nails, and B.) do them well enough to my high femme standards. I about jumped outta my heels when I walked into Nancy’s nail salon and got one of the most beautiful full sets of acrylics I have ever had the priviledge of wearing. Most women know that Vietnam is the source of many amazing artistic nail goddesses, and Nancy is truly one of the best. She is middle aged, has a beautiful face and skin, with dark eyes framed by lovely tattooed eyebrows all partially hidden behind a yellow surgical mask-the mask of a
ninja nail master!!!

In between her broken English and rapid fire Vietnamese, she meticulously creates…and makes any woman’s hands and feet a thing of beauty. I told her this, and with crinkly sparkly eyes, she demurely said “Thank you”. Eager to begin, I sat down quickly at her tiny table and “BAM”…hit my knee…hard. She didn’t have any ice, and since I plan to wear a super short sexy thing for Pride next week…I ran out to my car and grabbed the next best thing to ice my poor knee - a “Healthy Choice” frozen entrée dinner. Yep…there I was…mesmerized by Ninja Nail Queen Nancy with one hand in hers, and the other holding my frozen entrée on my bruised knee….NOTHING and I repeat nothing was going to interrupt this sacred event…I breathed in the acetone fumes and started to feel my body relax…perhaps I was just getting high…who knows…but it was all good…really good…zzzzzz…

She smiled that subtle little Asian smile every time her eyes caught sight of the frozen entrée, and I can only imagine what she thought. When she finished, she instructed me to be “Vwery Cahful” when I began to extricate myself from her table…giggling a little under her yellow Ninja mask at me…watching this silly stilettoed girly girl with long gazelle legs carefully unfold herself and attempt to stand up without incident.

I paid her, and tipped her generously as a master deserves. We smiled and laughed with each other as I put the entrée in my purse, and I knew a bond had been made…my nails yes…bonded, glued, glistening and glamorous. But more perfectly…and more importantly…a bond of women…of cultures, and an unspoken appreciation for beauty and all things feminine.

Boots

Copyright lkfox 6/16/2011