Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 months smoke free

I am grateful for the 5 months I have been smoke free. I quit smoking on June 6th of this year, with the aid of 30 days on medication from my primary doctor and behavioral therapy, as well. It was really rough during the entire month of June. I thought I was going to lose my mind. Then in July, there was the day I was hit by the driver who totaled my car and I thought of nothing but lighting up a cigarette, to mitigate my stress load that day, but I didn't cave in and I got through it, but again, it was fucking rough.

Now it is November and life has been super stressful and still, I have not broken my promise to myself, to remain smoke free.

It is a struggle. The struggle is real.

But I am feeling better each day and I work on changing my thought process and correct my behaviors that kept me chained to smoking cigarettes.

The day I do not think of smoking anymore is the day I will know I am finally free of a very bad habit that nearly ruined my life.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: