Old 08-10-2011, 10:43 PM   #12
RavynTuqiri

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything but it...
Relationship Status:
Hide n go Seek

RavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmmm....interesting and much appreciated thread!

I agree with Kobi's post...to each their own journey....I think the path's we walk on our individual roads to self discovery sometimes lead us right back to where we started...and that's ok too. Self discovery at times is more about self acceptance.

I came out as lesbian when I was 27....being femme or girlie or anything close was never in the question....I think I was 16 when I wore my last dress.

More recently I have been exploring my more masculine side...and bottom line is through that self discovery was that while I like being this tomboish mixture of female and male...I do not want to be male....

I think sort of like a sliding scale....we slip back and forth until we find a place on the spectrum of sex identity that suits our feelings in that moment....moments change and so does the scale...

I wonder if at times the need to identify as inherently male or female is not just ingrained programming that in society to fit in you have to be one or the other....instead of embracing who we want to be...even if that means being gender neutral or embracing of both our masculine and feminine spirits.
RavynTuqiri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RavynTuqiri For This Useful Post: