EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Am I reading right? The NDP are in second place? And gaining?
So the EKOS polls say, though some others say differently. Also, even pollsters have gone over the real problems with poll accuracy. They only poll people via landlines and only 1,000 or so at a time...so likely completely leaving out many demographics including youth and students. Only 15% of respondants actually agree to answer these things anyways. We won't know what's going on until May 2nd. That said, an NDP surge is better than a Conservative surge so it doesn't worry me too much. I just don't trust Layton that much, but I trust Harper 100 times less, lol.

I dunno, I'm kind of against polls in the elections cause I worry that they suppress votes by making people think their vote won't make a difference anyways. Then again, already they said the advance polls attracted far more than in the last few elections, so that's good news.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote