Old 02-24-2016, 04:32 PM   #182
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation
Default dating over 60 something

Well here I am, almost another year gone by since my last post on this thread...Let's see,
Ok so I dated a few folks and am continuing the date thing......wow, interesting experiences,,,I have decided that at this age,,the first meeting is fascinating and very different...scheduling it has different issues as well:

Instead of bands you talk about your meds.
Discuss medicare instead of If we care.
Compare social security pay days to schedule the next date.
Instead of favorite songs you compare illnesses.
current events are the ones we read in AARP magazine.
Having a late date....means eating at six instead of the Early Bird menu : )
Staying out late is dependent on which one can drive at night, and if its neither it means....home before nightfall.
Having gas is no longer embarassing,,its a fact of life.and after we both say excuse me,,,3 or four times after dinner we just laugh and keep walking...
Transplants, pacemakers, eyeglasses, hearing aids, canes, walkers, are a fact of life and have to be figured in when choosing whose car we will use/ or where we shall go.....
Travel time includes lots of pee stops,,,and in the morning, after the diuretic kicks in, its more frequent.

Now for sex.....
wow,,,we both become 20 again.....and certainly feel free....can keep it going for days...if one has med breaks, pee breaks, fart breaks, ...and you just plan on using a lot of ben gay after the 3 day marathon, cause the back, hip, knee, elbow,,bones and muscles are sore. Of course neither admits that till the 5th day of the marathon, when the "hot showers" get longer and longer, and the lil nap turns into a 6 hour dueling snore fest with the breathing machines, O2, apnea machines,bp monitors, omg we should have brought a 50 foot extension cord and 12 outlet power bar to the hotel with us...u want to borrow my what did you say? for your what?

Oh those whispers of sweet nothings are now PA announcements so she can hear them when the hearing aids are out..."You won what?" You have a harpoon? Lets buy a truck??? oh oh....Lets truck? no? no that was a question no.....no not go....well if you want to go..No I dont want to go....no thats not snow....oh fuck what did u say? LETS FUCK well why didnt you say so???? dont need to shout...

(btw some of this is tongue in cheek, most of it is true, the sex part is true, and btw definitely bring a bright heavy duty extension cord with a power bar to the hotel.....extra batteries for what ever needs batteries )