View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 12:09 AM   #184
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi all, its been a while since I have been hear. If any of ya'll are being effected by all this nasty rain please stay safe, it has rained well over two feet hear, depends where you live, that there have been 70 major and simi major roads closed over 2,000 places evacuated so says the last news cast. I am glad we live on the top side of a hill .
Many have probably read at some point about my knee issues so finely a few things are coming into the picture that should have happened a long time ago.
For one I am finely going to see a Doctor about operating on my knee now that it is bone on bone arthritis, we have done any and everything that can be dome but surgery that should have been done two years ago and saved me all the pain I have been dealing with, I do hope It happend asap so I can get on with the healing so at some point the pain will stop in my leg so I can get on with life. Two that I now am getting an o.k. for a hover round chair to improve my mobility, I am on crutches that is destroying my right shoulder. What blew me away was the two to four months waiting time to get the chair.
I know this wont be a walk in the park but it will be the end to a long pain full thing I have dealt with for to long time. Take care everyone, night.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: