How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

It's mildly storming here in Central Florida. I am sitting here on the bed with my laptop, playing Bubble Hit and enjoying the rumbling thunder outside. We needed rain badly.

Next weekend is Tampa Pride. We will be in the parade with the PFLAG groups from several locations.

Then there is Easter the next day. I'm cooking. I have a pretty standard menu planned. Ham, coleslaw, green bean casserole, fresh baked rolls and "Bunny" cake. My grandkids love that cake. I want to do something with rice rather than potatoes. Something with fruit. So far the recipes I've found all include whip cream. They sound good, but not what I'm looking for. I used to go to this Polynesian Restaurant (the KonTiki) in Cleveland when I was a kid. they had wonderful dishes like I had never had before. There is one I remember that had rice and fruit that I loved. It was only mildly sweet. I think it had chunks of chicken in it too, and maybe tiny peas and celery. I'll keep looking, but would appreciate ideas if you have them.

Hope y'all are enjoying your Saturday. Its almost Spring! A beautiful time of year. Blessed be to all you witchy folk as the equinox and Ostara approach. March 20th will be the 100th anniversary of My Mother's birth. She has been dead for many years, but I still think of her almost daily. I was so lucky to have her.

Ryo Ohwada via Getty Images
The spring equinox falls on Sunday March 20, 2016.

Smooches.
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: