View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 10:50 PM   #187
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
Hi Rockin,
Great! you're making progress in two directions at once. I'm so glad to hear it. Just try to be a little gentler on your new knees than you were to your old ones. If you decide to climb Mount Everest, at least take a guide instead of trying to do it all on your own, LOL
Smooches,
Keri

Hi keri
No luck, the doc says he absolutely wont do the surgery till I get the loose skin around my knee removed. Medicare turned me down a while back for paying for that reduction, I have no idea how I am going to pull that off but I am going to be looking hard to find away, being in debt for $5,000.00 at my age isn't anything I ever planed on. I do have a couple of ideas so we will see how they work out, I spoke to a good friend and then my cousin today and got some pointers to try. I am pretty down about it , but you can bet I wont let this knee slowly take my life one day at the time, one thing I am worried about is they may made me a dope head before its over as now I am on oxy morphine, tramadol 50 mg's along with 500mg robiaxions a day and its kicking my butt. If you or anyone else has any ideas please pass the to me I need all the help I can get.
Thanks
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: