Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

I guess I'm the new girl on the block here. 59 and feeling mildly grumpy because until I stupidly went and overdid exercise a few weeks ago, I was feeling physiclly a lot younger than I am. Mentally still am feeling a lot younger. I need help...

------

Dear Aunt Saffie:

My libido wants to go chasing the bright young things, 'cause I wasn't doing that back when I was a teenager (too screwed up/scared, long story, doesn't matter here).

My body, this last few weeks, tells me that chasing may not be done at any speed above a brisk walk, and that not for long, and may require the assistance of a stick now and then.

My mind tells me that I may have better luck pursuing women nearer my own age, which seeing as it's mostly older lesbians (ie: around my own age) that I know thus far locally, is likely a more attainable group anyway. Oh, and pursuing? A wallflower like me? I have been working on the self-confidence thing though, lately. Did manage to tell a lass I thought she had a lovely face a few weeks ago then blew the situation minutes later, sigh...

My emotions tell me that theyr'e (the locals I know) all adult and grown up and a bit intimidating, and why would they even look twice at a messed up kid like me?

Aaaand I'm about to start college, for the first time in my life, commuting from home, to do a degree in horticulture, so I'm likely to be meeting lots of new people. What do I do if I encounter a hot young thing with more energy than I can handle, aside from ask them nicely if they'd mind doing a spot of digging I can't quite manage?!

Haaalllp!

I look forward to your reply, Aunt Saffie,

Confused antique babydyke.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: