Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mac's List (Portland, OR & Beyond)

Link ~~>>> www.macslist.org

I subscribe to Mac's List for job listing opportunites with private employers or agencies at city, county or state levels. Mac's List is an excellent resource and provides a wealth of information, such as:
  • Career Change
  • Resume Tips
  • Continuing Education
  • Interviewing Tips
  • News articles pertinent to employment trends
  • Job Seekers over 50
  • Internship Opportunities (for those enrolled in school)
  • A weekly newsletter + more
Job opportunities found on the Mac's List website are not jobs you would find listed elsewhere on a public job seekers board like Craigslist or Monster or LinkedIn or InDeed. Mac's List provides the opportunity to find work in niche markets for a highly skilled workforce. In my situation, I have limited experience in my new field of interest - so it may be a while before I find work. But if you have a moderate level of experience and are seeking a career change or a new job in your field of interest, I recommend looking into announcements for job offerings on Mac's List.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: