View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 12:35 AM   #25
Lucian

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Trans mindset without body modification.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Not looking

Lucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Bud i'm just seeing this since i haven't been here on this site for a while. I love ya back Bud and i'm sooooo glad you're doing so much better. I too am richer for knowing you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryon View Post
Firstly I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to my best bud, Lucian for starting this thread and for keeping you all posted. I love ya, Bud. I am richer for knowing you.

Secondly I would like to thank all of you who took the time out to post here ...
Leigh, firegal, Kat_Fl, ~ocean, Arwen, LadyReinAL, Jesse, Greyson, JustLovelyJenn and deb_U_taunt.

After two stays in hospital I am finally home (thank goodness).
I apologize for not posting my thanks earlier but I only just found out that Lucian had started this thread today (he nor anyone else told me).

I am getting better with each day that passes though there are days when I am in pain, which is to be expected considering the extent of the procedure.

Thanks again to Lucian and the rest of you, you have no idea how much this means to me.

Heartfelt regards,

Aryon