View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 11:31 PM   #966
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default 4 years!

Well it has been 4 years for me as a non smoker. Have I been tempted...hell yea......have I been successful being a non smoker....hell yea but not without those moments that had me struggling at times. What people think of what I say here is important to me, as I do rally for all of us to quit, or continue to quit and even continue to try if that is the goal! By me posting here I am saying I care, and kudos are just that......unconditional!! If you are reading this, then you are human......imperfect. What cannot be taken from any one of us?.....is our accomplishments! So I applaud you "quitters" as I affectionately refer to you all and myself as. If vaping helps you then vape! Not smoking carcinogens surely is a healthy alternative. I will never diminish nor push you backwards from where you proudly stand! On ward and up ward!! I agree with the OP here, and its about giving support, and my own twist is adding respect for peoples choices on how they quit. Why you do this or how you do this is part of what leads you to learn and grow. I think that is beautiful!

Last edited by not2shygrrl; 06-25-2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: added words
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post: