genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I haven't traveled with a special needs person but my immediate thought is contact the airline you are traveling on and see if they can help you navigate TSA et al. Often they provide a service like this for elderly or families traveling in groups. You may also want to go to the TSA (or Canadian equivalent) website and see if there is any FAQs on this kind of thing.
Hi Linus,

Thanks very much! When the time comes, I'll certainly take your advice as it seems sound. It's not even travelling from Saskatoon I worry about - it's coming back through Edmonton, which is a much bigger airport. I suspect I'll have all the time in the world to sort it out both ways, though.

My brother is pretty trusting. If I say it's okay, he'll submit to a pat-down. I just don't want them abusing him or anything, because he can't tell me, so I want to supervise. This isn't to say that I think they will... it's to say that anything could happen.

I'll keep watching this thread... thanks!
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post: