Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default c

Yes, NavyButch, it was much hotter than I thought it would be and I loved it so, I stayed another night under the stars...the area I went to camp in is mysterious, stunning during the day...dry...hot...not many folks (thank G_D!)...a space to enjoy the sounds of the cliffs, rocks...seemingly alive with their energy...ok, so enjoyed being alone...sketching my thoughts...and relaxing. But, no campfire allowed...still...it was just what I needed. In the Summer will head out to primitive, mountain area...more isolated and less people.

Have a terrific week!

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyButch View Post
Hey Greco-

Sounds like you had a good time being it went from an overnight to more. Were you camping close by?

I might have to do a solo weekend Myself. Waiting until the outing with My friend in September feels to far off.

Glad you had a great time.

Best,
NB

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: