Old 03-11-2010, 06:42 AM   #14
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I've spent the biggest part of my life trying to please other people be they parents, partners, employers or friends. My resolution back in January of this year was to live for me, please me and not worry about pleasing other people.

So this year I'm working on myself. Not self esteem, I don't have a problem in that area. Rather my inner self, my mind, getting myself to a place where, I don't get upset when I'm not pleasing other people all the time.

I am hoping to have chest surgery before I'm 50, and in that time span I need to loose some weight so the surgeon can do a better job with it.

I have had Plantar fasciitis for 2 yrs, it healed last year about this time and then I partially tore my achilles tendon. I've been unable to do any lower body exercising during that time and I don't need anything muscle building above the waist. So I'm trying to make myself exercise every day. This is hard because it makes my ankle sore to use it alot, long or up hill walking, riding the bike etc so I'm going to try to get into better physical shape somehow. This is a prerequisite I set for myself before chest surgery.

Within five years I hope to have either changed jobs or changed careers. This one will be hard but I feel like it is what I need.

Last but not least, I'd hope in five years time I'd have found someone to share my life. Might happen you never know if it doesn't then it doesn't matter it will happen when God deems me ready for that journey
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: