WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

ok.. I know this is lame.. lol..but being excited about my new job after my HUGE move across country... so it fits..

Dont you just hate when you are all excited about passing everything to be hired and start next Monday when you realize you are a week early??? LOL.. Ok, I know I get to be lazy for another week and sleep in... I get to play online and play with the pups... You wouldnt think ANYONE would be excited to start working.. but after only being here 2 weeks and being offered a job I am excited to start my new adventure!! lol

Dont you just hate when you set your personal stuff on the sink in the coworkers bathroom only to find it is SOAKED?!?!?!? That drives me nuts... I am always going behind everyone and wiping down the entire counter when I leave the restroom...my biggest pet peeve at my previous work is the excuse was that the nurses had to get their hands wet before getting soap.. Ok, I can buy that... but DONT YOU USE A PAPER TOWEL TO DRY YOUR HANDS?!?!?! ok, rant over...

Dont you just hate it when you are in a hurry and have only 5 things and go to the speedy 20 items or less check out only to discover someone with half a cart of groceries is there?!?!? grrrr

Dont you just hate it when someone walks through the door infront of you and shuts it in your face? What has happened to common decency these days?

Dont you just hate it when you get halfway out the door and discover its pouring down rain and your umbrella is in the trunk of your car?

and of course the worst thing EVER....

Dont you just hate it when you wake up extremely groggy and go to make coffee only to discover you are out of coffee???? Thats a SIN!!!!

Off to get more coffee for my cup

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post: