View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 07:38 PM   #26
Odarlin

How Do You Identify?:
Undine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sexy
Relationship Status:
Finding my immortal soul one giggle at a time.

Odarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots13 View Post
And when the shit hits the fan and I'm half a breath away from oblivion I need to know that while I am struggling,
fighting, thinking, reacting clawing my way to survival, I can also call out from the depths of that immediate hell and hope the hand of something greater is poised to dispatch a little mercy....I want Heaven to be funky, vast, exploding
with life, light, knowledge, love and painless...make it painless.

And why do I think Heaven is inexplicably tied to Divine Intervention?

I want heaven to be directly connected to the hand of something greater than I. That "recovering Catholic" part of me needs to believe in that small detail. But NOT for the reasons of doing good, or the threat of molten
punishment, but more so wanting to know that the people and pets that I love, who have passed before me, are in a kinder, pain free place.

And after all that I'm where I usually end up after thinking about it...I'm less inclined to be guided by thoughts of Heaven or Hell and more apt to live my days contemplating Hope, Divine Intervention, Karma, blessings, Love and Right Action.

Compassion is extraordinary. The rest is details...
But, but... that's where the devil dwells!

(Love this post. )
Odarlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Odarlin For This Useful Post: