Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by turasultana View Post
i think the bomb heads were good, would have been better with his original vision of 8 (or 9). I was rooting for the mickey mouse thing too - so cool with all the genitalia with in it, and loved that he felt to complete it he had to cum on it. without any bravado or posturing - he just knew that's what had to happen.

that panty triptych was totally creepy, loved the saturated colors. was surprised they didn't want to at least discuss it.

Ok, I kinda love you for seeing that lack of bravado and posturing in Miles. I do encounter a lot of people who make art for a living who are pretentious, posturing twits (and lets face it, art is an incredibly personal process for most folks) and was reading some of that in the lady - I cant remember her name - who did that terrible cover for "Pride and Prejudice" where she wrote it backwards and kinda refused to look outside of her own process.
I did think that some of her previous work had been really beautiful but that particular challenge caused her work to be at a point where you could tell she had just kinda thrown up her hands and said "fuck it, Im gonna do what I want to do."

And did you see where Miles had said that the younger dark-haired girl was incredibly attractive but said that (and now I think her name was Judith) finger-paint lady was also incredibly attractive. I fell in a little bit of love with him for not being ageist <3

I still cant believe that they got to see the actual "Piss Christ" and have the artist judge their work!!! What an honor!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote