Old 11-05-2010, 11:10 PM   #66
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetail...Key=1838005521

If you look passed the awful paneling in the kitchen (and I think that paneling actually looks kinda cool if you paint it), passed the industrial superthin shitty carpet, the lack of stove, and the fact that I'm pretty sure this house is a foreclosure...and this house has wicked potential.
It's cute. And the price is very good. I kind of reminds me of the ugly wallpaper house but probably just because they both have the same white siding on the outside and may have been built around the same time. Do all the houses in that area have the same white siding or just the one's you like? Or just the one's that Shana sells because her current listings all kinda looked the same?

The notice posted on the front window says "foreclosure" to me even though I can't read it.

Stoves can be easy to find for cheap. Pull that icky carpet out and lay down some laminate. Paint. Poof.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post: