betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR View Post
-its very interesting to me seems alot of us are looking for a home -even in this economy and because of it. i have been looking for a home for a year and a half. i have not found anything yet. i have about 3 or 4 areas im looking-cali and pacific northwest example. my experience with agents has been terrible. and i swear if i see one more house with purple carpet im gonna puke. its difficult when ur like me -somewhat hanicapped and have certain things are a must i guess. good luck to us all.
If the economy wasn't what it was I probably wouldn't be looking at all. Houses just are not selling at the moment (at least not where I live) and it's brought the prices down considerably. Even houses that would have gone for 130 this time last year are now listing at 110.