RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

RiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmedyke View Post
A couple of years ago on a trip up to Maine my beloved, her father and I boarded his itty bitty boat stocked with hand lines and caught loads and loads of Atlantic Mackerel. I've fished previously as a youngin, loved it- but had never done so, so primitively. It was amazing! I'd pull my line up and have three or four fish on it - craziness! Sometimes I'd feel a little tug and I happen to be very sure that a certain sneaky seal that was following us was helping herself to my fish.

I've always been interested in the art of fly fishing but have never had the time or where with-all to research it.

In a few months we will be heading back up north to Maine to hang with my in-laws. I'm hoping for another amazing fishing trip!
I tried to fly fish ONE time. They always make it look so cool and easy. So, I bought me a pole.. started working it at 10am and 1pm positions. The line was feeding out.... and THEN it happened.... I moved my wrist wrong and the line wrapped around and around my neck on the next forward throw LMAO! Thank God only one person saw it. I am sure it was quite hilarious! Never again....
RiverBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RiverBoi For This Useful Post: