Old 09-11-2020, 08:48 PM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

No changes to my morning routine since COVID.

If I'm working that day, I get up with the alarm, make my bed, turn the a/c down (or up, depending if your glass is half full or empty), visit the restroom after saying good morning to the fur babies, get my hair situated, go turn on the computer and feed the babies, check the news online and weather while the babies eat, go weigh myself, drink a big glass of water, go put my face on, get halfway dressed (tops before breakfast, bottoms after....Why, you ask? Because I have a very loving, super sheddy light-colored cat), make and eat breakfast, realize that I only have 15 minutes to finish up and get to work so I turn it up a notch, rinse my dishes, put down some kibble for the babies to eat later (their breakfast is wet stuff-which is why they get bitchy when I sleep in), speed floss and brush my teeth, finish dressing, say goodbye to the babies, grab my gear and mask and run out the door.

Okay, the mask grabbing is different.

But that's all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: