Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,634 Times in 3,981 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

My store opens May 1st. I have purchased my racks, all my ticket guns, registers, signages, etc. Well, BVR has and I have kicked in as much as I can. (Bureau of Vocational Rehab).

An extraordinary thing is happening. I am able to pick up the smaller store next to me. I am considering putting in a men's resale shop.

Immediately I am asked if its going to be for pudgy men. (I told you, i am hearing ALL the damn words)

I havent decided yet but I know I will carry larger clothes for men. My sub is a larger man. WAY larger. So yes, I will.

I get giggles over that. People have said they want to come and sit so they can see the customers come in.

Seriously?

Good lord, I had no idea what lurked in people's minds! I am seeing people that I thought I knew, in whole other lights! I will say most of the people saying these things are not close friends of mine but more acquaintances. But still, my one eyebrow goes up and my mouth twists sideways and i feel like a momma about to scold her bad child, when I hear shit like this...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: