View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 05:27 PM   #2790
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,494 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Chat with Walmart associate about missing item. Check, and the customer service guy was fantastic, so polite, pleasant – really helpful! Every bit what customer service should be and is getting harder and harder to find these days.

House cleaning so J has nothing but the heavy stuff to help with. She isn't exactly the best housekeeper in the world so when she says something yeah I probably should be getting my butt in there and doing something about those floors. The good news is, she's like me when it comes to floors. Mostly we just sweep, vacuum, occasionally mop and generally not often enough so every once in awhile it's good to get down on our knees and give them a really good scrub, she sees the sense in that and that's what she helps with. She does one room while I work in the other and then we trade places, go over each others work and if need be tackle what they missed. LOL no sweeping it under the rug. Checking each others work, it keeps us honest.

Do some laundry.

Say to hell with healthy eating habits, chow down on some Cheetos and while I'm at it why not, make some sugar cookies.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: