Old 12-10-2013, 12:07 PM   #22
Yew

How Do You Identify?:
ftm, trans*
Preferred Pronoun?:
he him his
Relationship Status:
Single

Yew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST Reputation

I have been on T just over a year, the first half on Androgel then switched to injections post hysto. I am relatively thin but muscular...wiry, I guess. In the past year I have gained about 10# but have virtually lost my ass, while my shoulders have broadened by about 1" overall. Any belly softness that was there is gone- a 6 pack is just a slight effort to achieve. I noticed the shoulder growth mostly after putting on a men's small dress shirt early this fall and finding it tight and the seams riding up high rather than where they belong; that was great because I didn't exercise much after the surgery in July and was afraid I'd waste away! The thigh area called 'saddle bags' is gone too though I never had much, it has really straightened out. My shoes have gotten a little tighter and I readjusted my ball caps to fit a little larger too. I have worn men's clothes easily always but do struggle to find 29x32 or longer pants that don't have saggy asses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
It would be interesting to hear the experiences of FTM/transguys who are on testosterone. I would like to hear how the fat redistribution away from their hips may have improved their ability to buy their pants "off the rack" (if at all).
Yew is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yew For This Useful Post: