Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

In the past years I have participated in rallies and peaceful protests... One year I made a poster that I still have propped by my stairwell leading to my bedroom. It's a constant reminder that everyday is a Coming Out Day for me and that I will always be a supporter and mentor for our struggling "family member" on their journey out. Funny thing... it's almost like another birth canal entrance into the world, a rebirthing, so to speak.

I'm a firm believer of live by example and so with that said, I present myself to the world with a positive assurance that I am "out" and I am not going back into the closet ever again. Not that this was how I felt or acted all of my life but it has been a little over 10 years for me now. I came out when I was 35... 2001.

jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post: