Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=SecretAgentMa'am;411908]Yay!

I also buy our beans from Sweet Maria's. They have a such a great selection!

Sorry, I missed this. I immediately started to look at the pictures. Her selection is great and I love that I can buy in those 20 pound sacks. I used to staple the burlap sacks all over the walls of my garage, kind of a neat decoration. But supply and demand. My friends love these sacks.

One of my friends is an Executive Chef, and I give her my roasted beans (of course, and you can just imagine how much an executive chef appreciates the best of the best coffee) she carefully selected one of my burlap sacks from my garage wall and had it mounted and framed and gave it to me for my 50th birthday! What a cool gift. It certainly made me look at those sacks differently, and now everyone that see's that piece of *ART*, wants a sack.
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote