Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Cajun_dee;411995]the fanciest I get is grinding my own beans, and for a long time the sound of the grinder was too dang much before I had my coffee, so Medium Roast Community Coffee is what I had since my momma put it in my baby bottle with 2 sugars and some Evaporated Milk.. (I called it Cow Milk because it had a cow on the label ).. Now I just like it black, no sugar with a lil 2% milk in it.

So yes addict here, snob, not really, just give it to me and no one will get hurt.

Hi Dee..... I love morning people. You have two coffees that I love. The community pictured. The jury is still out on the hickory. And Tim Horton's. I can get that in Ohio......and when I go to Ohio, that is the first place I head.
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote