Old 09-05-2011, 07:42 PM   #18
SecretAgentMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
Redheaded Bellydancing Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very married

SecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
I have a Keurig and I hate that stupid thing. Nick's parents got us one because they think it's just the greatest thing on the planet.
I had all the same thoughts about it. I received a free Senseo machine when they were brand new on the market, and wound up giving it away. I have no interest in a machine that requires me to buy specific refills for it that can only be purchased from that company. I actually bought the reusable filter for the Senseo to try it with my own coffee, and it still sucked. The Keurig didn't seem any different. My boss was in love with the Tully's Vienna Roast K-cups so that's what we mostly had. It was awful. I bought a variety pack of K-cups thinking maybe I just hated that coffee. Nope, couldn't stand any of it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SecretAgentMa'am For This Useful Post: