Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,636 Times in 2,287 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 7...and 7hrs sleep...

7mi run in full Sun this am...really did not want to go shopping at all today, I've had enough of stores
full of people Christmas shopping and stressed out, so I ran...alone...quiet, no talking but in my head.
And slept for 7 hrs...was thinking about the importance of sleep...lowers my stress levels, still working
on that, seems once a New Yorker...smiling...anyway, my vegan food and green smoothies have certainly
helped, but I'd like to increase my sleep to 8hrs...see, even saying that stresses me out a bit...so much
to do...So, I posted this video on importance of sleep for anyone who may also have this issue of high
stress levels, and/or not getting enough sleep.

keep on keeping on my friends, Greco

Nutrition to Improve Sleep | Runners Need Their Zzz's

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: