Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

At 38, right now and for the last few years of my life, I live at home with my parents. They are in their late 60's. Mom is retired and dad still works. They semi support me due to the simple fact I can't get a job and the government has screwed me over on my SSDI, 3 times now.

Do I help around the house, yes. I do the work they can't do at the moment.

Rules smules as long as nothing illegal is going on, there are no rules but I do give them enough respect as to let them know where I am and what goes on, just as they tell me what goes on.

So maybe seeing it from an adult child may give you some perspective as to how some people have no other choice.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: