View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:07 PM   #30
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

I can be very literal and miss spontaneity.
I don't play "the game" even when I know it needs to be played just to prove a point. Which is taken as difficult.
I can avoid what I don't want to do or am nervous about doing by doing everything else. Even when what I am avoiding is the priority item. I'm working on this one.
I am sparse with my encouraging feedback to adults I am work with or that I am in relationships with. Again working on it and making headway!
The expectations I have for myself are high, very high. And I have them of others too. Oh especially of folks in positions of power/authority/leadership.
I am slow to adjust to changes in plans and directions.
I have a sharp tongue and quick wit that is imbedded in my typical speech and missed by many or taken as serious (when clearly I am being facetious or sarcastic).
I am disorganized or overly focused on organizing. I don't seem to balance the parts of this well.
If I am overwhelmed nothing is getting done until a bolt of clarity occurs. Might as well wait for it cause you can't rush it.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post: