View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 03:15 AM   #20
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,819 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signmypapyrus View Post
I honestly did not intend for this thread to go down this route. As someone who has not only been abused, but also been harassed, I am very sorry. It was a simple mistake. I take these things very seriously and I am very sorry if I have hurt or harmed anyone.

To qualify how I am in real life, I am very ditsy (similar to Jess from New Girl). I think my posts are commonly misread so I think it's best that I either take a break or leave permanently.

Thanks and, again, I am so, so sorry.
I for one would do not wish you to leave, clearly you are regretful about the turn this thread has taken and have apologised for any hurt caused. And I`ll also add by saying that that I am by no means being dismissive or overlooking the hurt triggered by the discussion here. As Dapper touched on, `degrees of ~fill in the blank` have sadly been used as a tool to hurt. Why anyone one would do that is a mystery to me.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post: