Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,584 Times in 10,224 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

wearing...my new fav grey and blue LA Rams hoodie with kangaroo pocket in front. Lighter denim ankle pants. Flip flops, as usual. My hair is up, I'm giving myself a deep conditioning. Plain jane with no make up or jewelry.

Drinking...coffee number two with cream.

Eating...nothing, but I have a hankering for a tuna salad over spinach. I'll open up the blue cheese crumbles..probably dosen't appeal to everyone. I admit, I have strange tastes!

Scent...I bet its eucalyptus. I was putting oil on my wool dryer balls.

Listening...kinda quiet right now except for the wind chimes and the occasional sound of my ring doorbell going off. It's still breezy today.

Smiling...text message from my boss. I really need to come up with a nick name for her. Lol

Website...fillings for cupcakes

What am I gonna do next...well I swept up the leaves under the carport. I need to switch laundry loads and I really need to get serious about taking down my Christmas tree today. My next day off, I want to watch football!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: