Old 07-31-2011, 07:16 AM   #48
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
whats hard for me is...she got all girlie on me now and I dont know how to paint nails or do makeup...my sister helps w/ it but I tried to buy her some make up once and man talk about feeling like i was in wonderland...none of that stuff is right for a lil kid...i was overwhelmed by the shear number of products it went on for isles and isles...I ended up finding a thing of lots of flavored lipgloss...and gave up
I had to tho as she snuck my sis's bright red lipstick from her house and brought it to school the next day for pics...I didnt know till I got the proofs :O for real!!
My niece wanted makeup very young too (and her mom was not in the picture, only her dad - a Marine with no clue about makeup)...so we compromised. I would get her a variety of cute pale pink and clear things with just a little glitter...mostly lip gloss and fingernail polish. She was satisfied because she had makeup to carry and use....and her father was happy that she didn't look too "made up" too young.

I also found her a very sheer powder with just a touch of sheen and glitter...that was enough to make her happy without being too over the top.

Amazingly, she was satisfied with that until she was 16 or 17....then she went goth.